Thursday 21 June 2012

No Google+ I dont want to create yet ANOTHER online profile!

A few things about myself, as I am refusing to fill another social network profile with reams of shit. 

I am 28 years old, married with no children. I live with my husband who is in the forces. My main indulgences are gaming, reading, listening to music, cooking and writing. 

I am a devout Pastafarian (more on that in another blog).

I spent Ten years on Anti- Depressants

I have a very small collection of close friends, each of which brings something different to my life.

I get angry when people do not use grammar correctly (unless they have Dyslexia, in which case they are forgiven).

I have a highly overactive imagination and sometimes have no control over my train of though, which can lead me to some very strange places (you will understand this more as you read my posts).

I swear too much.

I am obsessed with Pirates.

I think that covers the main points, some of my blogs will inevitably divulge more information anyway.

Enjoy these Flumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment