Thursday 21 June 2012

To blog, or not to blog...that is the question

Testing, testing.....mic check One Two, are we live? Beautiful.

As this is my first official blog, I'll keep it short. (Well short by my standards anyhow.)
I am still unsure of my reason for creating this blog, it could be one of a few; boredom, ran out of journal pages and couldn't be arsed to get another one, or perhaps just the sheer need to divulge the manic inner workings of my overactive brain to unsuspecting web users. I suspect the latter but remain open to other possibilities.

I have a few blogs that i want to write straight away so will probably get around to compiling them shortly....lunch is seeming like a better plan at the moment though so for now, I shall sign off. 

Enjoy this picture of a rock while I am gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment